Thursday, September 9, 2010

A few updates

Wow, so i haven't touched this in a while but its still nice to look at my list and be able to at least mark some stuff as "in progress"


4. Get a Passport
 I filled out my paperwork last week for the passport, and just need to head downtown to drop it off. 

5. Go to Europe
Ian and I are planning a three week trip to Europe in the spring. Stops include Rome, Nice, Paris, England and Ireland to visit his family
19 GO on a ghost tour
I have friends coming in from college in October and this is one of things we are planning on doing. Chicago is a great city for a ghost tour so i'm super excited for this!

Things I can cross off my list
67 Update my resume and 95 apply for a job
Last week I came across what is ideally my dream job-activity director for an independent and assisted living senior living community.  I had an awesome interview with the Executive Director last week, and a decent phone interview with the corporate director. i'm really optimistic about this, and will keep you all updated on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment