Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Work in progress



Update on my 101/1001 project

Molly and I started therapy dog classes last week, and while we have a lot to do, we are making progress. I am signed up with Advocate hospice as a volunteer and start my training with them in July.


We adopted another dog!
Her name is Fiona!

She is gorgeous! She's a female red doberman puppy and so spunky! She's so different from Molly.


I've finished "My Fair Lazy" last month. Another great book by Jen Lancaster, and it made me want to do my own personal cultural renaissance. I have a list of new restaurants I want to try, plays I would like to see. Right now I am reading Beyond Reach by Karin Slaughter. Its interesting, but I think i'm going to make this reading one book a month non fiction. I can plow through a fiction book pretty quick and this is mind fluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment